Technical Paper Guidelines
Technical paper authors MUST submit their manuscripts through the EDAS web site http://edas.info/ together with a short abstract (approximately 150 words) using the EDAS web site forms. Please note that authors must create their own accounts in the EDAS web site http://edas.info/ before submitting paper(s). Manuscripts may only be submitted in PDF format. Document templates are located at:
• Word: [DOWNLOAD]
• LaTeX: [DOWNLOAD]
Papers should be no longer than five (5) pages. A cover page should be added and it should include paper title, abstract, list of keywords indicating the paper's topic area (preferably from the list in the call for papers - see the Call for Papers page), authors' full names, affiliations and complete addresses, telephone numbers and electronic mail addresses.
Papers submitted by students may be considered for the Student Best Paper Award, which includes full conference registration and a plaque signed by the ComSoc President. To be eligible, the student must be the sole author of the paper, or the first author and primary contributor. A cover letter or email to the Technical Program Chair must identify the paper as a candidate for this competition at the time of the submission. The winner of the award will be announced during the conference.
All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by at least three experts and reviews will be returned to the author(s) with comments to ensure the high quality of the accepted papers. The authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference. For further information on the Technical Sessions, please contact:
Technical Program Chair: Bin Wei firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick guideline on submitting papers through EDAS:
1. Log on to http://edas.info (Enter your EDAS user id and password. If this is your first time using EDAS, you will need to set up an account.)
2. Click on go to the current list of conferences and special issues .
3. Look under Accepting Submissions. Click on CCNC2008 IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (in the third column under Submissions and Management). You will be brought to the paper submission page titled "EDAS: IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference."
4. Choose the appropriate track/session for your paper/proposal and click on the corresponding button.
Please notice your paper may not be reviewed properly if appropriate track/session is not selected.
5. Fill in the submission form including the authors, paper title, and paper abstract.
6. Double check the information you provided in the form and click on the 'submit' button.
7. Upload your paper. We accept PDF format only.
8. You will receive a notice from the conference if we encounter any printing problem or other problems.